Project Manager - Lake Mary, FL
Why join the Kenton Group team!
Kenton Group is a dynamic, performance-driven organization full of new opportunities and the highest standards of excellence. Our culture is based on relationships, integrity, accountability, hard work and collaboration. We can offer you
· Competitive pay and pay options - including bonus where applicable
· Pay weekly with direct deposit
· Complete benefit package available, including medical, dental, eye, life, etc.
· Vacation and holiday pay
· 401(k) with match and immediate vesting
· Associate referral bonus plan
Kenton Group is a leading independently owned, telecommunications organization and we partner with industry leaders to provide professional staffing and support. Headquartered in Tampa, FL, we have offices throughout the United States. Potential remote assignments exist.
Function as the liaison between various departments within the Human Resources and Finance Organization.
Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Decision-making and independence is involved but limited.
1. Someone who can multi-task and can remain calm while preparing deliverables.
2. Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
3. Ability to interact with college & university personnel - explain the Finance opportunities in Lake Mary
4. Ability to interact with candidates with all levels of experience (college graduates to candidates with 10+ years in the workforce)
5. Attention to detail (reconciling the number of open/closed positions against the # of positions posted within each job requisition)
6. Ability to multi-task (schedule candidates for several different functions, provide updates via conference calls, etc…)
7. Previous experience working in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, charts)
8. Previous expereince working in Sharepoint
9. Previousl experience in MS Access would be a plus
10. Ability to offer suggestions on streamlining processes
11. Ability to summarize data (# of interviews scheduled, candidates by level, by functional area)
12. Ability to review resumes & scan for certain skillsets
13. Ability to facilitate meetings with Senior-level personnel (Directors & Above)
14. Ability to consolidate feedback on candidate interviews in a timely manner
15. May need candidate to check email in the email and over the weekend (on a limited basis)
16. Maintain complete confidentiality over candidate salary information
17. Maintain complete confidentiality over Verizon salary ranges.
18. PMP certification is preferred.
Kenton Group. is an equal opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of any classification protected by federal and state laws. US federal law does require us to ensure that all candidates are eligible to work in the United States. Kenton Group does not sponsor candidates from outside the United States holding or seeking non-immigrant visas at this time.
To learn more about Kenton Group, visit us at www.kentongroup.com and send your resume to email@example.com .