Kenton Group is seeking candidates to fill this direct hire position working remotely from your home office in the area of Wapakoneta, OH. The successful candidate will have wireless telecommunications experience and industry contacts.
Carrier Ethernet Account Executive
The Account Executive position is a senior consultative field sales position within our Carrier Class commercial sales team. Individuals in this position are responsible for Ethernet Transport Service sales within a defined sales territory in the wireless carrier, interexchange carrier, exchange carrier, cable operator and other fiber-facility based carrier/provider vertical. There are no Supervisory responsibilities with this position.
Essential Job Functions
The following job functions will need to be performed:
· Develop and implement sales plans for assigned portfolios, including clearly defined strategies that maximize revenue opportunities of new clients
· Responsible for the account management and upsell of "named accounts" as assigned
· Responsible for achieving a monthly revenue quota in Ethernet Transport Service sales
· Understand the communication needs of enterprise business clients and design solutions to meet those complex business needs
· Conduct face-to-face consultative needs analysis interviews with prospective customers
· Prepare and present professional sales proposals and presentations that align with client business goals and objectives
· Self-generate leads through industry networking, vertical trade shows and working defined "named account" lists
· Qualify new leads and request site surveys to determine serviceability of prospects, including submission of ROI analysis to sales management
· Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information
· Work with the Account Management team to ensure timely handoff of most sold accounts for ongoing management and retention
· Work in conjunction with other business services support groups, including sales engineering, sales support and marketing personnel
· Attend all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management
Key qualifications include:
· Seven to ten years of successful telecommunications sales experience required.
Ethernet sales and contacts with the wireless telecommunications industry definitely a plus
· Demonstrated success as a top sales performer, consistently exceeding revenue quota
· Proven business-to-business sales experience with "C level" decision makers required
· Strong working knowledge of computer networking, LAN and WAN technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks required
· Excellent communication, presentation, closing and negotiation skills required
· The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge, along with the ability to work in a team environment is required
· Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from a four-year college or university preferred. Telecommunications Industry experience required.
Expect to be out of the office 60-80% of the time.
Some of the perks to this position are identified below.
1) Reports to the General Manager.
2) A monthly office allowance is provide for Cell Phone and Internet, $110.-/month, paid quarterly.
3) Payroll is weekly, via direct deposit.
4) Expenses turned in by Thursday and paid the following day
5) Holidays – 10 per year
6) Vacation - 1 year but less than 5 years -2 weeks, 5 years but less than 10 years -3 weeks, Over 10 years -4 weeks
7) Sick - 40 hours per year (can accumulate up to 200 hrs total) Personal - 16 hours per year (does not accumulate)
8) Life Insurance – 3x Base pay
9) Disability Insurance
10) 401K – Company provides 2% of base pay, without participation
11) Health, Dental & Eye insurance provided